- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Raging Swan Press] Behold the Orcs of the Eternal Zenith
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Orcs of the Eternal Zenith a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES by David Posener.
The golden hush of midday bakes the rocky slopes of Marred Peak, scorching the hands of the orcish penitents sweltering before their shining prophet, Granalak Searshriek. The orcs, inspired by a visiting, ill-advised missionary, turned to worship the violent, burning aspect of the sun. Guided by divine insight, Searshriek constructs a vast machine of cold iron, imprisoned fey and many-facetted gemstones to harness the noonday sun and tear a hole in reality. This imposing Zenith Engine looms atop the melted rock of Marred Peak, opening a gate into the burning heart of the sun, and threatening to bring endless conflagration into the world.
In the teeming human cities, orcish adherents to Searshriek’s damned philosophy infiltrate the hallowed halls of the sun god’s faith, spreading the corrupt cancer to the heart of civilization. The secret doctrines of the Eternal Zenith Heresy threaten to undermine the fabric of the church, and cause a violent schism within the ranks, bringing the War of the Burning Light to the cities of man.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.
And don’t forget, Orcs of the Eternal Zenith is a Dual Format PDF and is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion. Villains III also comes with an additional PDF presenting all the product’s stat blocks so the GM can easily add the featured NPCs to his stat block library.