- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
[Raging Swan Press] Beware the Harpies of Pazuzu’s Fury
Raging Swan Press today released the fourth instalment in its TRIBES line. Preceded by Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist and Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury details a savage tribe of harpies spawned by Pazuzu himself. Pazuzu’s Fury is available as an extensively bookmarked 20-page PDF for only $2.99 from the Paizo store, RPGNow, RPG Drivethru and Your Games Now.
About Pazuzu’s Fury
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game TRIBES supplement by Eric Menge
Born of anger, resentment and corruption, the Harpies of Pazuzu’s Fury lure the unsuspecting and weak willed to gory ends under tooth and talon. Their devotion to Pazuzu – the prince of winged demons – grants them horrific powers yet fuels an appetite that can be assuaged but never satisfied. Fear the rising of the blood moon, when the harpies take wing. Close your ears to their sweet song, for it brings naught but death. Pazuzu’s Fury includes:
- Six new feats
- Six new spells
- Three new magic items used by powerful tribal members
- Ten stat blocks (ranging in CR from 4 – 10)
- Full details of the tribe’s guardian demon – the Corrupting Aspect of Pazuzu
- Numerous adventure hooks to use Pazuzu’s Fury in your campaign
By default, the tribe dwells near Deepwater Lake (a lake surrounded by the Tangled Wood on the Lonely Coast) but can live in any sparsely settled wilderness. The Lonely Coast is a free 30-page, extensively bookmarked PDF) available from ragingswan.com.
You can learn more about Pazuzu’s Fury at ragingswan.com/harpies.