- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Raging Swan Press] Beware the Harpies of Pazuzu’s Fury
Raging Swan Press today released the fourth instalment in its TRIBES line. Preceded by Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist and Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury details a savage tribe of harpies spawned by Pazuzu himself. Pazuzu’s Fury is available as an extensively bookmarked 20-page PDF for only $2.99 from the Paizo store, RPGNow, RPG Drivethru and Your Games Now.
About Pazuzu’s Fury
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game TRIBES supplement by Eric Menge
Born of anger, resentment and corruption, the Harpies of Pazuzu’s Fury lure the unsuspecting and weak willed to gory ends under tooth and talon. Their devotion to Pazuzu – the prince of winged demons – grants them horrific powers yet fuels an appetite that can be assuaged but never satisfied. Fear the rising of the blood moon, when the harpies take wing. Close your ears to their sweet song, for it brings naught but death. Pazuzu’s Fury includes:
- Six new feats
- Six new spells
- Three new magic items used by powerful tribal members
- Ten stat blocks (ranging in CR from 4 – 10)
- Full details of the tribe’s guardian demon – the Corrupting Aspect of Pazuzu
- Numerous adventure hooks to use Pazuzu’s Fury in your campaign
By default, the tribe dwells near Deepwater Lake (a lake surrounded by the Tangled Wood on the Lonely Coast) but can live in any sparsely settled wilderness. The Lonely Coast is a free 30-page, extensively bookmarked PDF) available from ragingswan.com.
You can learn more about Pazuzu’s Fury at ragingswan.com/harpies.