- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Raging Swan Press] Caves & Caverns
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of its latest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’S RESOURCE: Caves & Caverns by Creighton Broadhurst and David Posener.
In the deep, hidden places of the world where darkness rules, lurk dangers beyond the wildest nightmares of most who dwell in the sunlit uplands of the surface. Only the bravest and most skilled adventurers dare to invade the realms of the depraved duergar, the insane derro or the spider-worshipping drow. Beyond these terrible threats lurk the predators of the wild lands chief amongst them the feared purple worm and the implacable roper.
Running a campaign, or extended adventure, in the deep places of the world requires extensive preparation and planning. Caves & Caverns alleviates a GM’s preparation time allowing him to focus on providing exciting and compelling adventures by providing the tools to craft memorable adventures. Caves & Caverns presents:
- Over 30 ready-made encounters (EL 4 – 12 )
- Over 60 stat blocks (CR 1 – 13)
- Information on the features and hazards of the Ebon Realm
- And more!
You can download sample encounters, stat block listings and more from Caves & Caverns webpagehere.