- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Raging Swan Press] Centaurs of the Bleak Moor Unleashed!
Raging Swan Press has just released Centaurs of the Bleak Moor as a Dual Format PDF. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls, Troglodytes of the Tentacled One, Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang and Half-Goblins of the Tangled Woods, Centaurs of the Bleak Moor is the ninth instalment of its Tribes line.
About Centaurs of the Bleak Moor
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game TRIBES supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
Claiming the windswept uplands of the Bleak Moor as their own, the Centaurs of the Cloven Horn jealously guard their territory. Locked in a death-struggle against the ferocious strength of the minotaurs dwelling in the Black Hills these puissant, but unpredictable and suspicious fighters are wary of all who dare encroach upon their realm.
Centaurs of the Bleak Moor contains:
Six new feats
Four new spells
Three new magic items used by powerful tribal members
Ten stat blocks (ranging in CR from 3 – 10)
Centaurs of the Bleak Moor is designed to complement Minotaurs of the Black Hills, but ownership of that supplement is not necessary to place this tribe in a GM’s personal campaign.
Finally, a reminder that Centaurs of the Bleak Moor is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.