- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Raging Swan Press] Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood
Raging Swan Press has just released the eighth installment of its Tribes line, Half-Goblins of the Tangled Woods. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls, Troglodytes of the Tentacled One and Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang, Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood is designed for the Lonely Coast mini-campaign setting but can be easily adapted to a GM’s home campaign.
About Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
Debased, mongrel descendants of humans enslaved by goblins centuries ago, half-goblins lurk in the deepest unknowable reaches of the Tangled Wood. Hateful and spiteful creatures, they worship fell powers and sacrifice those falling into their clutches to venerate their dark protector. Stealthy and cunning, they skulk about civilisation?s fringe weaving terrible plots to destroy those threatening their precarious existence.
Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood includes:
Five new feats
Two new spells
Four new magic items used by powerful tribal members
16 stat blocks (ranging in CR from 1/2 – 9)
Details of the race’s fell lord, Braal (NE god of hate, malice and revenge)
You can learn more here.
Finally, a reminder that Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.