- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Raging Swan Press] Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist Now Up!
Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist is now available as an extensively bookmarked, printer friendly 20-page PDF from Paizo, RPG Now, RPG Drivethru and Your Games Now for only $2.99/£1.90. If you are bored of pitting your PCs against generic bands of humanoid warriors, check out ragingswan.com to learn more about TRIBES.
Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist is the second TRIBES supplement; already available is Bleached Skull Gnolls which takes a comprehensive look at this atypical tribe of gnolls and their terrible allies – the bloodspawn treants.
About Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist
Equally renowned for their battle skills and mercenary hearts, the warriors of the Mailed Fist fight for anyone with the coin to pay them. Heavily-armoured, disciplined and well-trained, those that stand below the Mailed Fist’s banner are formidable fighters capable of great slaughter. High above, their winged cavalry – elite warriors and battlecasters astride gigantic black bats – hurl missiles and spells down upon their hapless foes.
Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist presents seven new feats, four new spells and three new magic items all useable by members of the tribe. Additionally, it contains fourteen stat blocks (ranging in CR from 2 – 11) as well as full details of the tribe’s ancient allies, the black wings of Asgiroth. The Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist can appear in almost any setting and are compatible with The Lonely Coast (a free 30-page extensively bookmarked PDF available from Raging Swan’s website).