- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Raging Swan Press] Horns of Valhalla
Raging Swan Press has just released Horns of Valhalla in all the usual places. Horns of Valhalla is the fifth PLAYERS’S RESOURCE following on from Bag of Tricks, Bard’s Tales , Bard’s Tales II and Figurines of Wondrous Power.
About Horns of Valhalla
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible PLAYER’S RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
Ever found (or thought about buying) a horn of Valhalla but didn’t want to prep the required stat blocks, carry yet another heavy book to the game or muddle through hoping for the best? Horns of Valhalla banishes these problems!
This PLAYER’S RESOURCE contains a detailed write-up of the standard version of this iconic magic item and offers five variants (including full stat blocks of all the warriors and creatures called forth) as well as suggestions for other variant horns, rules for adding additional powers to the horns and more! The variant horns of Valhalla include:
Horn of the Bow
Horn of the Dead
Horn of Elemental Fire
Horn of the Hunt
Designed to easily fit into your character’s folder, each horn’s entry contains all the information you need to quickly and easily get the most out of this iconic magic item.
You can learn more here as well as downloading a sample horn and the Contents page.