- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Raging Swan Press] Kobolds of the Fallen Halls
Raging Swan Press has just released the fifth instalment of its Tribes line, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar and Pazuzu’s Fury. Inspired by the Robert E. Howard’s short story Red Nails, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls describes two tribes of warring kobolds and their draconic overlords fighting a war of annihilation in a fallen dwarven hold.
About Kobolds of the Fallen Halls
In the cloying dark of a dwarven hold long lost to fang and claw, two degenerate tribes of furtive kobolds fight a brutal war of deadly traps and sudden ambush. Driven relentlessly on by their draconic masters, only the utter annihilation of one tribe will end this decades-long rivalry.
Kobolds of the Fallen Halls includes eight new feats, four new spells, two complete dragon hoards, twenty stat blocks (ranging from CR 1/4 – 9) and full details of Antharuthux (a male juvenile black dragon) and Dereghwyr (a female juvenile green dragon).
You can learn more here.
Finally, a reminder that Kobolds of the Fallen Halls is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.