- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Raging Swan Press] Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang
Raging Swan Press has just released the seventh instalment of its Tribes line,Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls and Troglodytes of the Tentacled One Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang presents a tribe driven by the ambition of its lizard king ruler.
About Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES supplement by Marc Radle
Deep in the heart of a forbidding swamp, the lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang beat the drums of war. Lead by Sesskarr the Great, a mighty and charismatic lizard king with a tyrant’s heart and a black dragon’s blood, the Dragon Fang is aggressively expanding beyond their traditional tribal boundaries. Tribes of kobolds and troglodytes have all fallen beneath Sesskarr’s great, magical trident and now – even more ominously – his reptilian gaze has shifted to the surrounding towns and villages.
Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang includes four new feats, four new spells, three new magic items and thirteen stat blocks (ranging in CR from 1–11 and including full write-ups of four of the most powerful tribe’s members).
You can learn more here.
Finally, a reminder that Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.