- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Raging Swan Press: Minotaurs of the Black Hills
Raging Swan Press has just released Minotaur’s of the Black Hills as a Dual Format PDF. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury, Kobolds of the Fallen Halls, Troglodytes of the Tentacled One, Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang, Half-Goblins of the Tangled Woods, and Centaurs of the Bleak Moor, Minotaur’s of the Black Hills is the tenth instalment of the TRIBES line.
About Minotaurs of the Black Hills
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game TRIBES supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
Savage warriors of the Scarlet Axe tribe stalk the flinty uplands of the Black Hills. Guardians of the Yith’s ancient, crumbling fortresses, the minotaurs wage unending bloody war against the centaurs claiming the surrounding desolate, windswept moorlands.
Minotaurs of the Black Hills contains:
Four new feats
Four new spells
Two new magic items used by powerful tribal members
Seven stat blocks (ranging in CR from 5 – 13)
Details of the Yith – an all but extinct ancient race of bat-like humanoids that yet dwell in the Black Hills.
Minotaurs of the Black Hills is designed to complement Centaurs of the Bleak Moor, but ownership of that supplement is not necessary to place this tribe in a GM’s personal campaign.
Finally, a reminder that Minotaurs of the Black Hills is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.