- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
[Raging Swan Press] More Mysterious Places
Raging Swan Press has just released two new illustrations in its Mysterious Places line of stock art. Both illustration are by Marc Radle and depict mysterious places that the PCs could come across on their adventurers. Both can be used simply as filler art or as the basis of an interesting encounter. Both illustrations will fill rough half a letter-sized page.
Ruined Bridge depicts a partially collapsed bridge crossing a swiftly-flowing river. Why did the bridge collapse and what lies beyond?
Overgrown Obelisk depicts an old obelisk standing amid the trees of forest or wood. Strange carvings decorate the stone, but what do they mean? The obelisk could be little more than a way marker of some fallen civilisation or it could mark an ancient grave.
These Mysterious Places illustrations have very generous licensing terms and are available at 300 DPI as both .jpg and .tif files.