- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
[Raging Swan Press] Random Woodland Encounters II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Random Woodland Encounters II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst and Julian Neale.
Got barely enough time to prepare the module? Want to include cool, evocative random encounters in your games, but just don’t have the time to prepare them? Bored of pointless random encounters comprising bands of generic monsters that only seem to exist to attack wandering PCs? Then Random Woodland Encounters II is for you!
Presenting eight ready-to-use random encounters ranging in EL from 2 – 7 (and 18 stat blocks ranging from CR 1/3 – 5) all suitable for use in any woodland or forest, Random Woodland Encounters II takes the pressure off the time-crunched GM, enabling him to concentrate on crafting cool, evocative adventures!
You can download a sample encounter from Random Woodland Encounters II and check out the Contents and Foreword here.