- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
[Raging Swan Press] Random Woodland Encounters II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Random Woodland Encounters II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst and Julian Neale.
Got barely enough time to prepare the module? Want to include cool, evocative random encounters in your games, but just don’t have the time to prepare them? Bored of pointless random encounters comprising bands of generic monsters that only seem to exist to attack wandering PCs? Then Random Woodland Encounters II is for you!
Presenting eight ready-to-use random encounters ranging in EL from 2 – 7 (and 18 stat blocks ranging from CR 1/3 – 5) all suitable for use in any woodland or forest, Random Woodland Encounters II takes the pressure off the time-crunched GM, enabling him to concentrate on crafting cool, evocative adventures!
You can download a sample encounter from Random Woodland Encounters II and check out the Contents and Foreword here.