- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Raging Swan Press] Random Woodland Encounters
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Random Woodland Encounters by Creighton Broadhurst and Julian Neale.
Got barely enough time to prepare the module? Want to include cool, evocative random encounters in your games, but just don’t have the time to prepare them? Bored of pointless random encounters comprising bands of generic monsters that only seem to exist to attack wandering PCs? Then Random Woodland Encounters is for you!
Presenting eight ready-to-use random encounters ranging in EL from 1 – 9 (and 19 stat blocks ranging from CR 1/4 – 6) all suitable for use in any woodland or forest, Random Woodland Encounters takes the pressure off the time-crunched GM, enabling him to concentrate on crafting cool, evocative adventures!
Random Woodland Encounters is the first installment in a new line from Raging Swan Press. Next month, Raging Swan stays in the woodland with Random Forest Encounters II, but subsequent installments present random encounters designed for marshes, hills and even towns and cities.
You can download a sample encounter from Random Woodland Encounters and check out the Contents and Forewordhere.