- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Raging Swan Press] Rods of Wonder
Raging Swan is proud to announce that it has just released Rods of Wonder as a Dual Format PDF. The fourth PLAYER’S RESOURCE to focus on an iconic magic item, Rods of Wonder follows Bags of Tricks, Figurines of Wondrous Power, Horns of Valhalla
About Rods of Wonder
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game PLAYER’S RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
Few magic items in the history of roleplaying can simultaneously generate such strong feelings of love and terror as the rod of wonder. As powerful as it is unpredictable, those using such a device must be prepared to accept the consequences of their actions!
Ever fancied unleashing the awesome power of a rod of wonder in your game but didn’t want to prep the required stat blocks, carry yet another heavy book to the game or muddle through hoping for the best? Rods of Wonder banishes these problems!
Rods of Wonder presents not only comprehensive details on the original, iconic magic item but also full details of three variant rods including the rod of bewilderment, the rod of marvels and the rod of wonderment.
Designed to easily fit into your character’s folder, Rods of Wonder contains all the information you need to quickly and easily get the most out of this unpredictable, iconic magic item.
Visit ragingswan.com to download a free rod and to learn more about this iconic magic item!
Finally, a reminder that Rods of Wonder is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.