- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Raging Swan Press] Sinister Bandits & Magic Items for Sale
It seems like its GM’s Week here at Raging Swan Press! For the first time ever, we are releasing two PDFs in the same week – both aimed at making the hardworking GM’s life a little bit easier.
First up we have Bandits of the Rampant Horror by David Posener. David puts his own unique spin on the bandits theme by creating a depraved band of faux-knights that hunt their woodland home atop ferocious krenshar steeds. Led by the sinister Baron Tallega Raundrev and the Wailing Friar, the twisted spriggan knights show little mercy to any falling into their clutches.
You can download a sample of Bandits of the Rampant Horror and check out the Contents here.
Next up is Julian Neale’s snappily titled So What’s For Sale, Anyway? Containing over 150 lists of magic items for sale broken down by settlement type, you’ll never be stumped again for an answer when your players ask you, “So what’s for sale here, anyway?”
You can download a sample of So What’s For Sale, Anyway? and check out the Contents here.