- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Raging Swan Press] So What’s For Sale, Anyway? II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the snappily titled So What’s For Sale, Anyway? II by Julian Neale.
Containing 87 lists of magic items for sale broken down by settlement type (just like So What’s For Sale, Anyway?, this instalment also presents 41 cursed items lurking among those on sale as well as 80 sample sellers so the GM and players can roleplay negotiations (in the hope of selling the unsuspecting PCs a cursed item in the case of the former and in the hopes of getting a discount for the latter!)
You can download a sample of So What’s For Sale, Anyway? II and check out the Contents here.