- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Raging Swan Press] Thanegar’s Horde
Thanegar’s Horde presents a warband of goblins, bugbears and human outcasts led by the embittered and crippled warlord, Thanegar. Reduced to mere banditry by Thanegar’s disastrous leadership, the horde lurks deep in the woods and claims the ruined castle of Shatterspear Hold as their home. The horde preys on travellers using the surrounding roads and tracks and occasionally attacks nearby villages. Thanegar himself is a shadow of his former self – reduced to brooding over his shattered dreams of blood, conquest and glory.
Including comprehensive stat blocks for all the horde’s members, Thanegar’s Horde is ready to drop into almost any campaign with virtually no work on the part of the GM.
You can download a sample of Thanegar’s Horde and check out the Contents here.