- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Raging Swan Press] TRIBES Anthology I Released
Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of TRIBES Anthology I, a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game TRIBES supplement by Creighton Broadhurst and Eric Menge. For the first time, TRIBES Anthology I gathers together details of five of the most popular tribes from the first ten instalments of the line! TRIBES Anthology I presents:
Bleached Skull Gnolls: Feral denizens of the deep woods and their terrible allies, the bloodspawn treants.
Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist: The skilled, disciplined mercenaries of the Mailed Fist and their elder bat mounts make fearsome enemies.
Kobolds of the Fallen Halls: Two tribes of kobolds, led by their draconic masters, fight for mastery over a long-fallen dwarven hold.
Pazuzu’s Fury: Born of anger and corruption these harpies lure the unsuspecting and weak to gory ends.
Troglodytes of the Tentacled One: Dwelling amid cyclopean ruins buried deep below the Orestone, these degenerate creatures worship an elder horror.
TRIBES Anthology I contains:
32 new feats
22 new spells
11 new magic items
70 stat blocks (CRs 0 -11)
4 new monsters
Finally, a reminder that TRIBES Anthology I is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.