- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Raging Swan Press] Troglodytes of the Tentacled One
Raging Swan Press has just released the sixth instalment of its Tribes line, Troglodytes of the Tentacled One. Following on from Bleached Skull Gnolls, Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist, Brethren of the Crimson Altar, Pazuzu’s Fury and Kobolds of the Fallen Halls, Troglodytes of the Tentacled One is written in the Lovecraftian style of elder horrors lurking beyond the light of civilisation in the dark, wild places of the world.
About Troglodytes of the Tentacled One
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES supplement by Creighton Broadhurst
In the dark, wild places far below the wave-flecked flanks of a forlorn, wave-lashed island lurk the degenerate troglodytes of the Tentacled One. Dwelling amid the tumbled cyclopean ruins of a forgotten epoch, the troglodytes toil in their labyrinthine, stench-filled caverns at the behest of their bloated, tentacled master. Emerging on fog-shrouded nights when a sullen, gibbous moon hangs low in the sky the troglodytes raise their croaking voices to the ebon heavens in terrible, half-forgotten rites of veneration to unknown, elder beings.
Troglodytes of the Tentacled One includes six new feats, two new class features, four new spells, two new magic items, twelve stat blocks (ranging in CR from 1–9 and including the tribe’s aboleth master) and a new template: the degenerate creature.
You can learn more here.
Finally, a reminder that Troglodytes of the Tentacled One is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.