- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Raging Swan’s Stock Art: Shields II
Raging Swan Press is delighted to announce the second installment of its Stock Art: Shields line.
By Marc Radle, each entry in the Stock Art: Shields line depicts a different coat of arms or heraldic device suitable for use as a PC’s personal sigil, the insignia of a local lord, the badge of a raiding humanoid tribe and so on. The second four entries focus on sigils displayed by evil fighters or vicious tribes of raiding humanoids and comprise a moon dripping blood, a vicious scorpion, a grinning skull device and a rampant wyrm.
Available for personal use without restriction and useable in commercial projects under very generous terms and conditions Stock Art: Shields is a affordable addition to any GM’s, player’s or publisher’s art collection.