- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This Product is a 32 x 30 inch, full color battlemap of a Ravine with a rope bridge.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
The Ravine is a single external map depicting a rickety bridge suspended over a raging river tethered to two old trees. An impressive waterfall towers above the bridge to the east.
The Ravine is intended for use in fantasy or modern games, although Game Masters could find good use for it with other genres as well.
Out of the Frying Pan and into the Cold: The group flees across the mountain path as hordes of enemies chase after them. Will they make a desperate last stand on the rickety rope bridge, or perhaps they will try to cut the ropes that tenuously theaters the bridge to a gnarly old tree, sending scores of pursuers to their death. Of course, the pursuers might have similar ideas, putting fire to the old ropes or boxing the group onto the bridge as reinforcements wait on the far side. Another possible complication could be the waterfall suddenly bursting with flashflood water, threatening to sweep the group into the raging ravine river. The waters are cold and the currents strong, making it a desperate swim to avoid crashing into the downstream rocks.