- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Realm Guide 0: The Bedu
The divisions of the great desert into distinct regions are the invention of modern cartographers. To the nomads that live in the wilderness, borders are meaningless, for the landscape ebbs and flows with the wind, and no one rules here. Similarly, while it is not uncommon for scholars and sages to define Bedu tribes by their homeland, they are as varied as the dunes, sharing only their love of the endless sands. Rather than detailing a geographic locale, this supplement explores the Bedu cultures. Also included is a random tribe generator, giving each tribe the heroes encounter a unique feel.