- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Realm Guide 10: The Plains of Ash
Once the home of the cakali, once a center of enlightenment and invention, once a green and pleasant land, the Plains of Ash is now a blasted wasteland, a testament to the unearthly might and fury of the jinn. To most it is a featureless waste, a stain on the landscape to be avoided out of fear of what might lurk there. To the cakali, it is their spiritual home, and a reminder that freedom requires sacrifices.
Inside you’ll find:
- The origins of the cakali and more details on their practise of taking bondsmen.
- An overview of cakali religious leanings, including details of their funerary customs.
- Notes on the perils of walking the Plains of Ash, reasons why heroes might explore the wastes, and two adventure seeds.
- Expanded information on the cult of Qedeshet (god of knowledge), including major festivals.
- A new Arcane Background – Astrology magic.
- 7 new locations, including the Ever-Burning Oasis and the Jinni’s Grave.
- 3 notable NPCs.
- 3 minor deities.
- 2 new monsters and 3 hazards.