- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Realm Guide 10: The Plains of Ash
Once the home of the cakali, once a center of enlightenment and invention, once a green and pleasant land, the Plains of Ash is now a blasted wasteland, a testament to the unearthly might and fury of the jinn. To most it is a featureless waste, a stain on the landscape to be avoided out of fear of what might lurk there. To the cakali, it is their spiritual home, and a reminder that freedom requires sacrifices.
Inside you’ll find:
- The origins of the cakali and more details on their practise of taking bondsmen.
- An overview of cakali religious leanings, including details of their funerary customs.
- Notes on the perils of walking the Plains of Ash, reasons why heroes might explore the wastes, and two adventure seeds.
- Expanded information on the cult of Qedeshet (god of knowledge), including major festivals.
- A new Arcane Background – Astrology magic.
- 7 new locations, including the Ever-Burning Oasis and the Jinni’s Grave.
- 3 notable NPCs.
- 3 minor deities.
- 2 new monsters and 3 hazards.