- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Realm Guide 11: The Grazelands
Once a verdant landscape of grass and flowering plants, the Grazelands are slowly being swallowed by the relentless sands. Trade, which brought great wealth to the inhabitants, has declined sharply, though there is still some money to be made from making the long trip to the northern lands. The shrinking grass is placing the tribes under greater strain, and tensions are high. The times are changing, but not for the best.
Inside you’ll find:
- Myths regarding the origins of the Grazelands.
- An overview of the origins of the hyaenidae, their society, religious views, and funerary customs.
- Notes concerning trade in the region.
- Expanded information on the cult of Ashtart (goddess of vegetation), including major festivals.
- 9 new locations, including Buraqa’s Grave and the City of Long Shadows.
- 3 notable NPCs.
- 2 minor deities.
- 4 new monsters.