- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Realm Guide 14: The Scorpion Lands of Old
Older than the race of men, the scorpionmen have haunted the wide valley and steep hills for millennia. Countless times they have risen to power and fallen into slavery. Once again they are on the ascent, for a new power has arisen, one whose will has united the divided tribes under his banner. Once again, the shadow of the scorpion has fallen across the central desert.
Few outsiders explore the realm, for the treacherous nature of Chactinax has tainted the land. Within the blasted hills, the bond of friendship is weakened by treacherous thoughts and deeds, and those who enter has friends may emerge as bitter enemies.
Inside you’ll find:
- Legends concerning the origin of the feared scorpionmen.
- Rumored powers of the dread Scorpion King.
- An overview of the hazards facing explorers.
- Details on the cult of Chactinax, god of assassins, and 2 new festivals.
- Two new Edges.
- Rules for creating herbal poisons & a list of some of the poisonous plants and venomous beasts a herbalist might employ.
- Reasons why heroes might explore the realm and adventure seeds.
- 9 new locations, including the Black Idol and Temple of Malice.
- 4 major NPCs.
- 1 major deity and 1 minor deity.
- 7 new monsters.