- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Realm Guide 15: The Salt Marsh
The verdant landscape of the Salt Marsh has lured many a curious traveler to his death. For sure it is rich in ruins untouched by human hands, but it is also home to fierce gatormen whose ancient civilization is threatened by civil war, as well as more dangerous foes.
Inside you’ll find:
- Insight into the problems besetting the gatormen.
- An overview of the many perils facing explorers.
- A look at the gatormen’s society and military.
- Trading opportunities.
- 6 new diseases, 2 new herbal remedies, and 12 new types of flora.
- 15 new locations to explore, including the City of Frogs and Temple of Taweret.
- 1 new major NPC.
- Ideas for why heroes may visit the Salt Marsh and adventure seeds.
- 2 new minor deities – Sarkeb, god of the gatormen, and Taweret, minor deity of crocodile slaying.
- 2 new monsters, including the much-feared croco-sphinx.