- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Realm Guide 17: The Snakelands of Old
For two millennia the snakemen of old have been spoken of only as ghosts, for it has long been known they were destroyed by the armies of mighty Hekata. If only such tales were true. Entering a state of self-imposed exile, the ophidae have waited patiently for the signal for them to emerge once and rebuild their once glorious empire. At long last the stars have aligned. Nomads in the surrounding regions sense a dark presence in the Snakelands, and fear once again sweeps across the desert. The serpent is on the ascent.
Inside you’ll find:
- A new Professional Edge – Snake Charmer.
- Information on ophidae society and their views on racial purity.
- An overview of the many hazards that await explorers.
- 9 new locations to explore, including the City of the Firmament and the Whispering Oasis.
- 3 new major NPCs.
- A new festival honoring Shamash, god of the sun.
- Ideas for why heroes may visit the Snakelands and adventure seeds.
- Details on Ss’esslis, the god of the ophidae, and Ningirama, deity of protection from snakes.
- 4 new monsters.