- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Realm Guide 18: Jubbah, City of Monkeys
Unknown to the outside world yet claiming to exist for millennia, and populated by talking simians mentioned in no musty records, until recently Jubbah was isolated from the outside world by its fearful citizens. Slowly, it has to come to accept its part in the greater world, and its gates are now open to traders and sightseers of other races. Come now and explore Jubbah, City of Monkeys!
Inside you’ll find:
- Origins of the city and the talking simians known as the Babu.
- Notes on the unusual city’s social hierarchy, educational system, religion, military, law and order, trade, and architecture.
- 8 locations within the city walls.
- 4 new major NPCs.