- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Realm Guide 18: Jubbah, City of Monkeys
Unknown to the outside world yet claiming to exist for millennia, and populated by talking simians mentioned in no musty records, until recently Jubbah was isolated from the outside world by its fearful citizens. Slowly, it has to come to accept its part in the greater world, and its gates are now open to traders and sightseers of other races. Come now and explore Jubbah, City of Monkeys!
Inside you’ll find:
- Origins of the city and the talking simians known as the Babu.
- Notes on the unusual city’s social hierarchy, educational system, religion, military, law and order, trade, and architecture.
- 8 locations within the city walls.
- 4 new major NPCs.