- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Realm Guide 3: The Great Northern Desert
Although considered a desolate wasteland by the settled races, the Great Northern Desert is the cradle of many civilizations. Although now considered separate lands, the spheres of influence of the gatormen, ophidae, scorpionmen, not to mention fallen Hekata, rose, clashed, and fell here. Even the jinn lorded over the northern desert once. Yet for each of these known ancient cultures a dozen more are now forgotten, the crumbling ruins of their former cities, temples, and tombs are all that remains of their former power. Much adventure, wealth, and danger await those who would disturb the haunted structures.
This supplement explores the origins of the minotaurs, expands the cult of Dumautef with guidelines for player characters and details of major festivals, looks at nomad hospitality in more detail, describes 8 new locations and 4 major NPCs, adds 4 new minor deities, and gives stats for 8 new monsters.