- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Realm Guide 7: The Salt Basin
The Salt Basin, a vast depression devoid of water and vegetation, ranks as one of the most inhospitable places in Al-Shirkuh. And yet there is life in this blistering hot wilderness. Strange creatures immune to the need for water haunt the interior, while slaves toil under the whip to extract slabs of precious salt for sale in the great markets.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Apsu (god of water), including major festivals.
- Theories on the creation of the fiery realm and the dangers that await explorers.
- Note on the religious views of the civilized inhabitants and opportunities for trade.
- A new Arcane Background – dessicator magic.
- 7 new locations to explore and 3 major NPCs to encounter.
- 1 minor deity.
- 6 new monsters, including the deadly salt dragon, and 2 new hazards.