- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
Realm Guide 7: The Salt Basin
The Salt Basin, a vast depression devoid of water and vegetation, ranks as one of the most inhospitable places in Al-Shirkuh. And yet there is life in this blistering hot wilderness. Strange creatures immune to the need for water haunt the interior, while slaves toil under the whip to extract slabs of precious salt for sale in the great markets.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Apsu (god of water), including major festivals.
- Theories on the creation of the fiery realm and the dangers that await explorers.
- Note on the religious views of the civilized inhabitants and opportunities for trade.
- A new Arcane Background – dessicator magic.
- 7 new locations to explore and 3 major NPCs to encounter.
- 1 minor deity.
- 6 new monsters, including the deadly salt dragon, and 2 new hazards.