- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Realm Guide 7: The Salt Basin
The Salt Basin, a vast depression devoid of water and vegetation, ranks as one of the most inhospitable places in Al-Shirkuh. And yet there is life in this blistering hot wilderness. Strange creatures immune to the need for water haunt the interior, while slaves toil under the whip to extract slabs of precious salt for sale in the great markets.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Apsu (god of water), including major festivals.
- Theories on the creation of the fiery realm and the dangers that await explorers.
- Note on the religious views of the civilized inhabitants and opportunities for trade.
- A new Arcane Background – dessicator magic.
- 7 new locations to explore and 3 major NPCs to encounter.
- 1 minor deity.
- 6 new monsters, including the deadly salt dragon, and 2 new hazards.