- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Realm Guide 8: The Empty Zone
West of the Southern Trade Road lies the Empty Zone, so named because there are no oases and no permanent settlements. A desolate, arid wasteland of sand and ruins, it was once a vibrant center of civilization. For many who dare walk the shifting sands, all that awaits is death, and yet adventurers and opportunists are drawn here, for the countless ruins are supposed to hold wondrous treasures.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Iblis (god of chaos), including major festivals designed to appease or fool him.
- An overview of the history of the barren realm and the perils that await explorers.
- A new Edge for those who traffic with darkness.
- 10 new locations to explore and 3 major NPCs to encounter.
- 3 minor deities.
- 4 new monsters.