- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Realm Guide 9: The Great Dune Sea
A land of howling wind, monstrous sand dunes, no standing water, and an ever-changing landscape, the Great Dune Sea is widely regarded as a wasteland. Yet nomads make their home on the outskirts, tending their flocks on the sparse vegetation of the desert and eking a living as traders and guides. Within the dunes, so legends say, lie several ruined cities, mostly covered in sand, but occasionally revealing their ancient buildings to the curious.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Tamarni (goddess of pleasure and the home), including major festivals.
- Theories of the origins of the windswept realm and a guide to the hardships that await explorers.
- A new Edge for those who wish to travel the sands.
- 8 new locations to explore and 4 major NPCs to encounter.
- 3 minor deities.
- 1 new monster and 2 new hazards.