- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Realm Guide 9: The Great Dune Sea
A land of howling wind, monstrous sand dunes, no standing water, and an ever-changing landscape, the Great Dune Sea is widely regarded as a wasteland. Yet nomads make their home on the outskirts, tending their flocks on the sparse vegetation of the desert and eking a living as traders and guides. Within the dunes, so legends say, lie several ruined cities, mostly covered in sand, but occasionally revealing their ancient buildings to the curious.
Inside you’ll find:
- Expanded information on the cult of Tamarni (goddess of pleasure and the home), including major festivals.
- Theories of the origins of the windswept realm and a guide to the hardships that await explorers.
- A new Edge for those who wish to travel the sands.
- 8 new locations to explore and 4 major NPCs to encounter.
- 3 minor deities.
- 1 new monster and 2 new hazards.