- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Realms of Alfheim
Beyond the barrier of the mortal realm lies Alfheim, a tapestry of fey domains ruled by powerful lords. Here the changing of the seasons do more than alter the weather or transform the color of leaves. As the seasons wax and wane and the fey courts switch positions, so the very landscape changes. Beautiful and ugly, welcoming and threatening, the fey realms are walked only by madmen and heroes, for even the Seelie realms are not without dangers.
This supplement details 18 fey realms and provides notes on their opposite domain.
This product is an expansion to Region Guide #53: Alfheim.