- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
Region Guide #4: The Great Southern Desert
Although considered a desolate wasteland by the settled races, the Great Northern Desert is the cradle of many civilizations. Although now considered separate lands, the spheres of influence of the gatormen, ophidae, scorpionmen, not to mention fallen Hekata, rose, clashed, and fell here. Even the jinn lorded over the northern desert once. Yet for each of these known ancient cultures a dozen more are now forgotten, the crumbling ruins of their former cities, temples, and tombs are all that remains of their former power. Much adventure, wealth, and danger await those who would disturb the haunted structures.
This supplement explores the origins of the minotaurs, expands the cult of Dumautef with guidelines for player characters and details of major festivals, looks at nomad hospitality in more detail, describes 8 new locations and 4 major NPCs, adds 4 new minor deities, and gives stats for 8 new monsters.