- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Renaissance Deluxe Hardcopy Available
The hardcopy version of Renaissance Deluxe is now available direct from Cubicle 7.
Renaissance is a D100 roleplaying system designed for historical and fantasy gaming in the age of black powder weapons. It features familiar mechanics, grim and gritty combat, extensive period weapons and equipment lists, dozens of professions, and rules for factions and belief systems. It also includes two magick systems – Battle Alchemy and Witchcraft.
The Deluxe edition has been expanded with new weapons and factions, and historical notes for the period from the Renaissance to the Napoleonic era, as well as new rules for Sanity (first introduced in Clockwork & Cthulhu) and Quick Combat. All rules are optional, allowing you to tailor the mechanics to your own campaign.
Based on Newt Newport’s OpenQuest and released under an Open Gaming License, which allows companies and individuals to incorporate the rules into their own games, it also showcases the rules system of Clockwork & Chivalry 2nd Edition, the epic historical fantasy RPG from Cakebread & Walton.