- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Renaissance Deluxe is a set of role-playing rules for the age of sail and piracy; of black powder weaponry and religious wars; of discovery, colonisation, and the rise of merchant capitalism. Using the D100-based system first introduced in Clockwork & Chivalry 2nd Edition, it provides all you need for historical/alternate/fantasy gaming in a world of flintlocks and steel. It features familiar mechanics, grim and gritty combat, extensive period weapons and equipment lists, dozens of professions, and rules for factions and belief systems. It also includes two magick systems – Battle Alchemy and Witchcraft. The Deluxe edition has been expanded with new weapons and factions, and historical notes for the period from the Renaissance to the Napoleonic era, as well as new rules for Sanity and Quick Combat. Numerous other optional rules and ideas are included, as well as extensive notes and ideas for games masters. All rules are optional, allowing you to tailor the mechanics to your own campaign.
The 170 page PDF is now available at an introductory price of only $4.99, and the rulebook will be available in print from Cubicle 7 Entertainment in September/October.