- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
Mongoose Publishing have just posted a brand new adventure for 2300AD on DriveThruRPG, Rescue Run.
Rescue Run is the first adventure in the Grendelssaga, a series of three adventures set on the rogue world of Grendel, in the Queen Alice’s Star system. Grendel is largely unexplored, an uninhabitable world in the next orbit out from the human colony world of Beowulf.
Rescue Run introduces the world of Grendel and its conditions, and is a sourcebook for the small outpost run by the University of Alicia on Grendel, studying the violent weather and emergent life forms. Characters must make their way from Beowulf to Grendel, across a system under dire threat from Kaefer marauders and human raiders taking advantage of the situation. Once on Grendel, the characters must survive the next storm until they can get themselves and the students away from the world. A hidden threat puts everyone at risk.
The next two adventures in the series, Salvage Rights and Black as Pitch, further explore the world, including contact with a Pentapod enclave, a crashed human warship from a distant war, and the secret at the heart of Grendel, along with its 100,000 year history.