- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Revenge of the B-Movie 2: Monsters, Mutants and Mayhem!
The Giant Brain is pleased to announce that Revenge of the B-Movie 2: Monsters, Mutants and Mayhem will be debuting at UK Games Expo on the 6th June. Now you can let you audiences experience your films ‘in 3D’, cower before the terrifying ‘Mutant’, watch in horror as one monster ‘Devours’ another and throw confetti as a ‘Demon’ ‘Marries’ a ‘Meerkat’. These and many more options will soon be available for the directors amongst you to add to their twisted visions.
‘Revenge of the B-Movie 2: Monsters, Mutants and Mayhem’ is playable as a standalone game or can be combined with ‘Revenge of the B-Movie’ for the ultimate in ridiculous film titles. The game will be available through the Giant Brain website shortly after the convention and will retail for £9. They will also be offering a bundle of both decks together for £15.