- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Richelieu’s Guide to Fencing Schools 2
Two swordsmen lock blades with their rivals atop the roof of a moving carriage. One, a muscular man, swings a large sword at his opponent’s legs, hoping to trip him and send him tumbling into the roof. The other casually flicks her blouse open another button, distracting her wide-eyed opponent long enough to deftly thrust her rapier between his ribs. Unorthodox tactics, but all is fair in war! This supplement provides details on new fencing schools and their special Talents, and is a companion volume to Richelieu’s Guide to Fencing Schools, requiring use of that supplement.
Inside you’ll find notes on simulating swashbuckling movie combat, background on and unique Talents for ten new major fencing academies, four minor academies, new rules for firearms and feinting, two new Talents, and ideas for modifying your sword.