- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Richelieu’s Guide to Intrigue & Diplomacy
Intrigue is a staple of the swashbuckling genre. Nefarious schemes to overthrow kings, spies seeking to unlock secrets through larceny and seduction, and multi-layered plots set in motion by shadowy figures go hand in hand with swordsmanship and witty repartee. Tied into this is the murky world of diplomacy, where the great nations of Europe seek to outmaneuver each other on the continental stage.
As one might expect, though, the world of diplomacy and intrigue is a complex one. The material in this supplement is greatly simplified, being intended as an aid for a gaming campaign rather than an historical treaty on early Enlightenment diplomacy.
Richelieu’s Guide to Wondrous Devices, which introduces the Spying Skill as well as several tools of use to characters seeking to engage in intrigue, is highly recommended, but not essential.