- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.
Includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
The river house is a single map of a house whose foundation is on a river.
There is a small dock that has a rowboat tethered to it. The dock leads to a small patio with two large lanterns. The main walls and foundation of the building is made of bricks. The front of the house has a double door with frames made of wood and small glass windows in the door. Next to the door on each side are windows in the same pattern on each side. The floor of the house is made of wooden planks and an embroidered rug covers the middle of the floor of the living room. The living room has two plush chairs, a coffee table, and a roaring hearth. The office next to the living room has a chair and a desk covered with a map and log books. The cabinets have many drawers filed with customs and tax files.
The river house can be used for multiple purposes. If you place it at the side of a river and have a chain stretching to the other shore, it can act as a river lock booth for a tax or customs purpose. It could be placed in the middle of the river as a fisherman’s house or a place for a writer to go for seclusion and quiet during the day before returning to his house on the shore at night. Or it could be used as a guesthouse for a vacation of weekend fishing.
The building has more modern brick architecture and window styles, so likely was made in the 1800-1900s at the earliest. This building is viable in any setting up to modern ones from that time period.