- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Rolemaster’s 30th Anniversary Competition Launch
To mark Rolemaster’s 30th birthday Iron Crown have put together a long line of competitions to give you a chance of winning some great prizes.
This month they’re looking for your best story involving Spell Mastery. Whether your spell mastery has saved you just in the nick of time or had terrible, terrible consequences, or even really interesting applications for the spells, they want to hear about it. Even if you don’t win, it’s always fun to reminisce over past glories (or failings as the case may be).
May will see the beginning of the Character Law contest. They aren’t accepting submissions for this section just yet, but if you would like to read through the critera or take a look at when the other sections of the contest will begin and end, you can find it all on their website.