- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Savage Worlds SciFi NPCs
“People associate the word ‘alien’ with extraterrestrials, but sometimes humans appear the most alien of all… especially when, underneath the synthskin disguise, the inhuman lurks.”
The Savage Worlds SciFi NPC Cards contain 48 NPC cards for use with any near or far future Savage World setting. The front of each card has the character’s image, while the back of the card show the character’s Savage World statistics, including attributes, skills, racial abilities, hindrances, edges, and gear. The cards are available in PDF and on print on demand through DriveThruCards.
The PDF also includes in depth character information, including potential aliases, history and background, current work and situation, and resources available to the character. The character information also details a pending mission for the Player Characters to get involved in, and an optional plot twist that alters the NPC in some unforeseen way.
The NPC cards can be used in many ways. The most likely usage is as a random NPC encounter deck for the Game Master to draw upon, with the NPCs characteristics conveniently at hand. Alternatively, the Game Master could offer NPC cards to the Players as allies or henchmen of their Player Characters.