- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This Product is a 62 x 40 inch, 2 level, full color floorplan of a Saxon Village.
The Product due to its size comes in three different version: Square Overlay, Hex Overlay and No Overlay
“Vikings have come to raid and pillage the village! Bring your axes and plowshares lest there be nothing left of our town but ash!”
The product includes two maps of a Saxon village. The first map is an exterior view of the village showing the thatched roofs. The second map is a cutaway map that removes the roofs to see the house interiors.
The product is intended for use in fantasy games.
An adventure hook for use with this product.
Viking Raid: The Saxon village is under attack by Vikings. They have come to raid and pillage for plunder and then raze the town to the ground when they are done. The adventurers staying at the town’s inn must come to the defense of the northern gate in order to help the town fend off the attack. A wooden platform rising above the palisade and the guard tower can be used to survey the battlefield and pick off Vikings with ranged attacks. With melee characters throwing ladders off the platform and defending the archers and if worse comes to worst defending the town in a desperate last stand when the gate collapses. The Vikings are after the rune-inscribed monument in the center of town and kill anyone in their way.
You can buy this product from the following links: