- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Sceaptune Games Open Day
Sceaptune Games are running a Games Day at a local community centre. This time they have a purpose-written D&D adventure for introducing players to D&D/RPG and some Eurogames on hand to tempt people into trying something different. They are located just south of Tidworth in Shipton Bellinger (NE of Salisbury, W of Andover, E of Stonehenge/Amesbury). Just follow this link.
If anyone is interested in attending in any way – and of course buying any product – please let them know so they can make sure they’ve got refs/GMs and stock.