- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
This Product includes the VTT files for online play.
Now includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
The Sci-Fi Bar Module includes two different sci-fi bar maps. One of them is a seedy bar and dancing club and the other is a more classy establishment.
Each of them includes our new 360-degree view allowing you to see the room from a point of view in the middle of the room in 3d. Why describe the room, when you can show them the room!
The sci-fi bar was created for sci-fi games in the near or far future. However, this could easily be used as a modern bar that has a sci-fi theme as well.
The sci-fi bar can be placed anywhere you need it. The airlock style doors could lead outside to a planet’s surface or even a hangar on an asteroid or moon. The bar could also be located on a starship, star port, or space station.
The sci-fi bar could be used in many ways. It’s a great starting point for a sci-fi campaign for a new game, a seedy bar with dancers and drinks or a classy bar where the new players meet their first patron who has a job for them and offers some insight into what their patron is like. This could be a bar on a space station, star ship, or star port with a crooked owner where anything could be obtained for the right price, even if it would normally be illegal in the area.