- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
SciFi Marine Quarters
SciFi Marine Quarters is a full-color, 32 x 20 inch, floor plan of a SciFi Marine Quarters, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
This Product includes the VTT files for online play.
Now includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“That’s the battle plan. Everyone get to the drop pods. Double time!”
The Sci-Fi Marine Quarters includes a single map of a marine barracks with a bathroom and an armory. There are enough bunks for eighteen marines. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view from the middle of the barracks.
The sci-fi marine quarters are suitable for use in near or far future science fiction games.
The sci-fi marine quarters could be used as the base for an elite squad of space marines or elite security squad on a starship, star port, or space station that could include the Player Characters. Combining it with our Vanguard shuttle, they can use the drop pod and assault locations on planets in offensive combat operations. As part of a starship they can participate in boarding operations on enemy ships or defending the ship from such enemy boarding actions in any of the locations.
The barracks themselves can be used for a firefight, with space marines flipping over tables for cover, running towards the armory to reload or grab guns, or even run to the bathroom or bunks for some wall cover. Enemy aliens boarding the ship may have surprised the space marines or it is their last desperate stand against the invaders with enemies surging into the room from the north and south doors.