- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Scions of Evil
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Scions of Evil a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by loads of talented designers.
Every hero needs an antihero, every defender of the light must have darkness to keep at bay and every pure-hearted paladin needs a vile, shadow-cloaked assassin to cut down. Scions of Evil presents scores of foes to bedevil your PCs and five sinister bands of black-hearted individuals.
As well as over 20 pages of new material including new villains and minions, Scions of Evil collates the NPCs and groups first presented in:
- Bandits of the Rampant Horror
- Brethren of the Crimson Altar
- Fellowship of the Blackened Oak
- Kai’s Scoundrels
- Thanegar’s Horde
- Villains II
- Villains III
- As well as presenting 20 new villains and many new minions!
- 135 stat blocks (CR 1/4 – 23)!
Each villain benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block, plot hooks and suggested encounter groups making it easy to insert the villain into almost any campaign.
Scions of Evil also includes a selection of minions including stalwart, black-hearted swordsmen; calculating, warrior monks; stealthy, amoral rogues and more powerful foes such as including noisome ghouls and a cunning gargoyle, charismatic quasit, bloodthirsty ogre-magi and malevolent invisible stalker!
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
You can download samples and check out the Contents here.