- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Sellswords & Soldiers
Sellswords, dogs of war, profiteers, battle crows—mercenaries are hired soldiers, and the northern continent has its fair share of them. Some belong to respectable units with a history of integrity and loyalty to their paymaster. Others happily switch sides if a better offer is made.
This supplement looks at a number of mercenary and regular army companies, as well as their more notable commanders. Other material includes notes on how to modify existing stat blocks to create a wide variety of troop types, one new monster and one NPC archetype, and cultural weapons and armor for the player character races. The Mercenary Adventure generator from Hellfrost Expansion is included for free, as are the mercenary pay rate information and a number of Edges from other books favored by the mercenary companies.
Although written for the Hellfrost setting, the rules can be used with any Savage Worlds fantasy setting with a minimum of modification.