- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Signs & Portents 75 – RuneQuest II Revealed!
A special (and rather large!) issue of Signs & Portents for your Christmas reading this month – 93 pages of free gaming goodness, including a special preview of the forthcoming RuneQuest II.
You can download a copy at mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=13
In this month’s issue:
- Dragonmeet 2009: Our reporter on the scene brings you the latest news from one of the UK’s premier gaming events.
- Spycraft: Playing a kid in the espionage classic.
- RuneQuest II: The full monty on this game’s new release by RuneQuest supremo, Lawrence Whitaker.
- Hammer Slammers: The start of a brand new campaign for the galaxy’s greatest mercenary unit.
- Lone Wolf: Discover the city of Tyso.
- Conan: Venture forth into the Houses of Set. A look at the darkest of temples across the kingdoms of the Hyborian Age.
- Conan: Hunting the Falcon – a brand new scenario for the Conan RPG.
- Judge Dredd: A range of street encounters to inflict upon your judges during their investigations.
- Fantasy OGL: Corrupted tomes to devastate your players.
- Babylon 5: The Legacy of War epic campaign continues, the players are called for a conference on board the Excalibur.